Somerset Hot Tubs Terms and Conditions
The following general conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all contracts for sale and supply of the company's services and materials.
- The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our terms and conditions of business.
- These terms and conditions do not affect the customer's statutory rights.
- Credit will only be granted to customers who agree to pay in full and by the due date.
- All prices shown include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the statutory rate current at the date of invoice.
- (a) The company reserves the right to alter prices and/or specifications.
(b) The customer has the right to accept or decline any changes as indicated by clause 5 (a).
- No items for return can be accepted at the company's offices without prior agreement.
- On approval orders cannot and will not be accepted.
- Non receipt or complaints must be reported to the company within 10 working days in writing. This clause does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
- Our usual delivery shall be 48 hours for chemical & accessory stock items from date of order received from customer.
- Spa-n-a-Box deliveries are normally within 48 hours if in stock - all other spas will be within 3-5 days if in stock. A full refund will be made in the event of a delivery being delayed due to any circumstances which are attributable to the company and whereby no alternative date is acceptable to the customer.
- The company guarantees that should our products not be to the standard, or in any way different from that advertised, we will refund any monies paid by the customer, but shall apply only to those item or items in question.
- No property in or title to the goods shall pass from the company to the customer unless and until the customer has made full and complete payment to the company.
- The company does not accept responsibility for damage to any equipment in which our products are used for the purpose other than those for which it was designed.
- Delivery is to anywhere within the England & Wales (quotes available for Scotland & Ireland). Delivery is charged at a rate per order. Please contact for a quote.
- Buy purchasing one of our spas/hot tubs you agree to be bound by the manufacturers warranty and their terms and conditions for that make of spa/hot tub purchased.
From receipt of confirmed order dispatch of chemicals & accessories will be approximately 48 hours for stock items, if for any reason we do not hold the item in stock our orders manager will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery time.
- All spa deliveries can be to kerbside only.
- All spas, except voyager & spa-n-a-box, all kerbside delivered spas/hot tubs shall need 4-6 people to take the spa off the lorry and the driver is not insured to help you with this process.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you have enough manpower available when the lorry arrives and we shall do our best to give you accurate delivery times.
All goods are fully insured whilst in transit.
Somerset Hot Tub Hire & Sales reserve the right not to dispatch goods until payment has been made in full.
Return of damaged, faulty or wrongly ordered goods
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please notify us immediately so that we can arrange for your faulty goods to be collected and immediately despatch a new consignment at no additional cost to you. If you do not want the faulty goods replaced then we will collect them and issue you a full refund.
Should we inadvertently despatch the wrong goods, please notify us immediately so that we may rectify the problem at no additional cost to you. We will collect the wrongly sent goods and we will either send the correct goods or give you a full refund.
If you inadvertently order the wrong products and do not realise until delivered. Please notify us and we will arrange to collect and deliver the correct products. We will obviously need to charge carriage in this case. We will be happy to quote should this situation arise. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
A 7 day cooling off period will take effect from the day after you receive the goods. In this time if you find that the goods are not suitable for your use then please notify us and we will arrange to collect the goods and arrange for a full refund within 30 days. We may need to charge carriage in this case and we will be happy to quote should this situation arise.
Customer Service Information
This web site is owned and operated by Somerset Hot Tub Hire & Sales
We trust that you will not have reason to complain about our products and services but if you do then we shall endeavour to process your complaint in a manner which in fair, confidential and effective.
If you wish to complain we would request that you do so by email to email@example.com as this is the most speedy way to document your complaint and allows us to respond to you quickly. We will respond to your complaint within 5 working days.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons:
- to process your order
- to provide you with the best possible service
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes :
- your name
- phone number
- e-mail address
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and the information we do hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you should contact us via the contact page on the web site www.somerset-hottubs.co.uk If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you sign up to become a member cookies will need to be used to enable the software to calculate the discount on your order.
If you have any further queries the person responsible for privacy & security with us is Garry Leach. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email him from the contact page on the web site.