Spa N A Box
Spa N A Box Specifications
- External Size 72" x 72" corner to corner x 27" high
- 1.3 HP turbo massage system
- Thermostatically controlled 1 kW heater
- 13 amp power supply required
- Vacuum-sealed simulated wood panels
- Dual Thermal soft cover with locking straps
- 2" thick vacuum-sealed with polystyrene insulation
- Large filter compared to other brands
- Inner size: 162 cm (64") corner to corner
- Hot tub delivered and stored in two boxes
- Dual coloured light and dark reversible panels
- Manufactured by Comfortline Products Florida USA
Spa N A Box Detail:The Spa-N-A-Box hot tub spa combines excellent hydrotherapy with portable versatility.
All Spa-N-A-Box tub spa come complete with dual thermal soft cover, a 1 year warranty and can accommodate 4 to 5 people. Gallon-for-gallon, it is the best value available in a portable Spas. Even with its larger size, the Spa-N-A-Box hot tub spa features a suite of state-of-the-art innovations that help provide all the benefits of a full-size Spa while still remaining so compact and portable that it can easily be moved at any time.
The 2" thick panels are vacuum-sealed with polystyrene insulation to provide excellent thermal retention, a key to helping keep ongoing heating costs low.
This spa does not shut down after 24hours of running, the power packs can be run all year round and can be used in the rain.
This spa continues to be one of our best sellers after 7 years.
Dual sided panels, Redwood colour one side and Walnut Colour the otherside
Seating:Barrier free seating, seats up to 4 to 5
Features:This great spa runs 24/7 and can be moved around your garden, or taken on holiday as it is simple to just put back in the boxes and take it anywhere or move it around the garden to suit your needs.
Construction:The Spa-N-A-Box hot tub spa are made from simulated redwood to provide a maintenance free cabinet
Power:standard 13 amp house hold socket required
Filtration:2 stage filtration
Control Panel:This spa does not shut down after 24hrs it is always ready to go when ever you open the cover
Jets:127 micro air jets
Spa-N-A-Box Optional extras
- Flooring 10mm thick to help smooth bumps underneath tub and insulate £45
- Delivery (Via courier) : £48 inc VAT
- Hard cover when purchased with new hot tub: £349
Spa-N-A-Box FAQ and Trouble shooting
Do you have a question? Are you stuck? are you having problems? if so then follow the link below to the sections that could help you..